Fleet: The world’s most advanced fleet solution for today… and tomorrow
With Fleet, governments can enjoy an affordable, turn-key solution that’s cost-effective, modular and incredibly scalable. Fleet and its array of optional features will enhance the efficiency and safety of your government fleets, regardless of size. Whether you’re operating trucks, busses, ambulances, snow plows, bull dozers, four-wheelers and more, Fleet software makes it easy to tailor rules and alerts to each vehicle’s specific needs. We know that government policies, procedures and objectives are continually changing. That’s why our solutions are designed to change when your needs change - no costly equipment upgrades required.
Governments of all sizes love Fleet for its unmatched flexibility and versatility. As a valued Red Ball Internet client, you can choose from a wide range of modular features that work into your onboard system, including:
- GPS-Based Vehicle Tracking
- Schedule Adherence Alerts
- Onboard Diagnostics Based Maintenance Tracking
- Geofencing Capabilities
- Voice Over IP
- Onboard Mobile Wi-Fi Network Management
- Live Streaming Mobile Video
- GPS-Based Video Advertising
- Onboard Next Stop Visual Display (TRANSIT)
- Audio Next Stop Announcements (TRANSIT)
- Onboard Mobile Wi-Fi
- Bus Catcher - Trip Planning Feature (TRANSIT)
- Bus Catcher - Predicted Arrival Information (TRANSIT)
- SMS Texting / IVR for Schedule Retrieving
- Electronic paperwork & Signatures
All features can be monitored and maintained from any web connected device. Fleet is a fully web-based, hosted and secure system that’s accessible from anywhere.
What will my solution look like?
Your solution will be as simple or as robust as you need it to be. With Fleet, you can tailor your solution by vehicle type, region, or even individual driver. redeYe, our proprietary onboard computer and diagnostics device, is small enough to sit in the palm of your hand, and fits easily into any vehicle. The rest works right from your favorite web browser.
For your administrators
Depending on the features you choose, administrators will be able to:
- access real-time data on all of your vehicles, including map-based location, speed and idling data, misuse and more
- track maintenance needs through real time onboard diagnostics providing real-time information such as odometer readings, engine temperature, fuel efficiency updates, and other important information
- download accurate reports on mobile Wi-Fi network usage, live streaming videos and more
- connect to and track usage of power take-off units, head lights, seat belts, school bus stop arms and flashing lights and any other onboard electronic component
- benefit from geofencing capability and schedule adherence alerts
- efficiently manage drivers’ route bid submissions and assignments
- set parameters on diagnostics and vehicle location, speed and more
- increase safety with real-time video taken directly from the vehicle
- enjoy remote access to all installed advanced modules
- vehicle maintenance history reports
- increase the lifespan of your vehicle
For your Drivers and Operators
Depending on the features you choose, drivers and operators will enjoy enhanced efficiency and increased productivity with on-the-road capabilities, including:
- onboard, hardwired or wireless access to the Internet to keep in better contact with management, customers, suppliers and dispatchers
- improved route planning and adjustments through a series of in-vehicle tools
- crystal-clear phone calls and better connection with dispatchers through Voice over IP solutions
- enormously robust and reliable mobile connectivity
How do I get started?
After we meet with you to discuss how we can help you meet your fleet needs and objectives, we’ll create a detailed business case to benchmark the project’s success. For us, every project needs to help you save money, generate revenue, and enhance the customer (or taxpayer) experience. Once we’ve done that, getting started is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
Step 1: Install your redeYe hardware. Our easy-to-install onboard computer, redeYe, is simple to program, connects all your vehicles, and allows you to mix and match the functionality and advanced features you need and want. These installations can be completed by us, or on your own.
Step 2: Install Fleet software. Our easily-programmed software provides accurate, real-time reporting on the features you choose. It’s a scalable, custom approach that allows you to build your solution according to your own time frame.
Step 3: Choose your features. You’re in control. Choose many exciting features and tailor a solution to your business’s specific needs. You pay only for what you want, and you can add new features at any time. Whether you’re looking for specific offerings or the whole suite, you’re in control. And so are your costs.
How can Fleet benefit governments with multiple fleets?
There are a number of benefits governments at all levels can benefits from with Fleet. Depending on the features you choose, you will see improved efficiencies and savings through:
- reduced fuel consumption
- more efficient streamlined operations and management/administration
- better and more efficient route planning
- better use of manpower resources
- increased life-span of vehicles with maintenance alerts and history
- enhanced safety for employees and vehicles
- additional anti-theft / vehicle recovery tools
- enhanced communication with dispatchers
- real-time access to inventories and delivery information
What will this cost me?
Your cost will depend on the business case and potential savings we assess together, the features you choose and the type of hosting and reporting that best meets your needs. We’re cost competitive, reliable and specialists in the world of vehicle connectivity. And, we stand by our goal to help you choose a solution that is more than offset by savings and revenue generation. That’s our commitment to you.
What kind of support can I depend on?
Our products are built to be reliable, easy-to-use and hassle-free, and customers can choose from a fully-hosted or on-site delivery. Should you need us, our experts are here, providing 24/7 bilingual support. We’ll work with you to fix the problem fast.
As part of our service, we also provide every customer with comprehensive, customized training. Depending on your needs, we’ll deliver one-on-one training, computer based or online training or help you ramp up select staff so you can do the job in-house.
To learn more about your solution’s costs and benefits, call us today.