Transportation & Logistics
Fleet: The world’s most advanced fleet solution for today… and tomorrow
With Fleet, owners, operators and fleet managers can enjoy an affordable, turn-key solution that’s cost-effective, modular and incredibly scalable. Whether you specialize in long-haul or regional trucking, we can help. We know transportation can be a tough business. Fuel costs are up. Margins are down. You need a solution that can grow and adapt with your ever-changing business.
That’s where Red Ball Internet comes in. Our products are modular, so you can add new features as your business grows - no costly equipment upgrades required. More than just software, Fleet is a favourite among owners and operators for its unmatched flexibility and versatility. Different vehicles and different drivers have different needs. Fleet lets you tailor to those needs with individual rules and alerts.
As a Red Ball Internet client, you can choose from a wide range of modular features that work into your onboard system, including:
- GPS-Based Vehicle Tracking
- Onboard Diagnostics Based Maintenance Tracking
- Geofencing capabilities
- Schedule Adherence Alerts
- Onboard Mobile Wi-Fi
- Electronic Paperwork & Signatures
- Hours of Service (Add-on)
- Fuel Tax Credit Reporting (Add-on)
All features can be monitored and maintained from a mobile phone, tablet, or PC. Fleet is a fully web-based, hosted and secure system that’s fully operational anywhere there’s a signal.
What will my solution look like?
Your solution will be as simple or as robust as you need it to be. With Fleet, you can tailor your solution by vehicle type, region, or even individual driver. Our proprietary onboard computer and diagnostics device, is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, and fits easily in any vehicle. The rest works right from your favorite web browser via our intuitive software.
For your administrators
Depending on the features you choose, administrators will be able to:
- access real-time data on all of your vehicles, including map-based location, speed and idling data, and more
- track maintenance needs through real-time information such as odometer readings, engine temperature, fuel consumption updates, and other important information
- access accurate reports on mobile Wi-Fi network usage, live streaming videos and more
- generate increased advertising revenue through targeted ads that change simply based on the bus’ location
- benefit from geofencing capability and schedule adherence alerts
- set parameters on vehicle location, speed and more
- Increase safety with real-time video taken directly from the vehicle
For your Drivers and Operators
Depending on the features you choose, drivers and operators will enjoy enhanced efficiency and on-the-road capabilities, including:
- onboard, hardwired or wireless access to the Internet to keep in better contact with management, customers, suppliers and dispatchers
- improved route planning and adjustments through a series of in-vehicle tools
- crystal-clear phone calls and better connection with dispatchers through Voice over IP solutions
How do I get started?
After we meet with you to discuss how we can help you meet your business needs and objectives, we’ll create a detailed business case to benchmark the project’s success. For us, every project needs to help you save money, generate revenue, or enhance the customer experience. Once we’ve done that, getting started is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
Step 1: Install your hardware. Our easy-to-install onboard computer, redeYe, is simple to program, connects all your vehicles, and allows you to mix and match the functionality and advanced features you need and want. These installations can be completed by us, or on your own.
Step 2: Install Fleet software. Our easily-programmed software provides accurate, real-time reporting on the features you choose. It’s a scalable, custom approach that allows you to build your solution according to your own time frame.
Step 3: Choose your features. You’re in control. Choose many exciting features and tailor a solution to your business’s specific needs. You pay only for what you want, and you can add new features at any time. Whether you’re looking for specific offerings or the whole suite, you’re in control. And so are your costs..
How can Fleet benefit my business?
There are a number of benefits you can enjoy with Fleet. Depending on the features you choose, you will see improved efficiencies and savings through:
- reduced fuel consumption
- more efficient streamlined management/administration
- better route planning
- better use of manpower resources
- increased advertising revenue generation
- extended life-span of vehicles with maintenance alerts
- enhanced safety for employees and vehicles
- additional anti-theft / vehicle recovery tools
- enhanced communication with dispatchers
- real-time access to inventories and delivery information
What will this cost me?
Your cost will depend on the business case and potential savings we assess together, the features you choose and the type of hosting and reporting that best meets your needs. We’re cost competitive, reliable and specialists in the world of vehicle connectivity. And, we stand by our goal to help you choose a solution that is more than offset by savings and revenue generation. That’s our commitment to you.
To learn more about your solution’s costs and benefits, contact us.